Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Little Queen City

 



The SEE Science Center in Manchester, NH features the LEGO Millyard Project.  The project represents Manchester's Amoskeag Millyard as it might have looked circa 1900. The Amoskeag Manufacturing Company was commonly recognized as the largest textile manufacturer in the world by 1915.

City streets complete with a parade, railroad yards, the Pine Island Amusement Park, textile machines and worker housing is all part of this amazing display that is the largest permanent LEGO installation at minifigure scale in the world.

Images made with iPhone 4s and Snapseed.

4 comments:

Dave Brigham said...

Damn, that's cool!

Kevin Balance said...

Joe: These images are really cool. I've seen some of your running photography as well. I'm a fan of your work. If you would ever like to contribute something to Level Renner, let me know! kevbalance@levelrenner.com

Kris aka theWireSmith - Bookmarque said...

oh that's so cool. I think I'll get down there with my iPhone, too. : )

Unknown said...

Thanks gang!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...