Friday, January 4, 2013

Best of 2012 Part IV: People

This is the final installment of my Best of 2012.  As I said in my first post, looking back on 2012 my work in the last year can be grouped into four categories.  I've already shared with you my favorite landscape, iPhone and mountain running photos of the 2012.  The last subject that has been a focus for me this year are photographs of people.

My pursuit of interesting photos of people included the things I've always done like trying to artfully document the lives of my amazing children and senior portraits.  In 2012, I wanted to do portraiture and, as a result, I started doing studio work and initiated an ongoing personal project called the Mountain Runner Portrait Project.  I'm sure you'll see more of this work in 2013.


Tommy Manning
Tommy Manning,  US Mountain Running team


Chris Dunn of Acidotic Racing

Window Light
Leah Castellini

Eyes
Katherine Violette

Faith
Faith


Celestine


Scarecrow


Jess Akara

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...