Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Best of 2012 Part II: iPhone Photos

For folks that follow my blog and facebook stream, you've seen me produce more and more iPhone images.  The iPhone has an amazing camera and suite of applications and it's driven me to make images of things I wouldn't have previously photographed or in ways I wouldn't have captured them. 

I still don't know if it's "serious" photography or not, but for the purposes of looking back on my photographic output in 2012, it seemed deserving of it's own showcase. One thing is for certain, the iPhone proves once and for all that the best camera is the one you have with you. 

Here are my favorite iPhone images from last year.  A couple might even be in the hunt for my favorite images of the year with any camera.

pano sun iphone
Freedom, NH

monument cove iphone
Acadia National Park, ME

acadia birches iphone
Acadia National Park, ME

Pool Sunrise
Hollywood, CA

Hendrix
Hollywood, CA

North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL

The 23rd Floor
Chicago, IL

Airport Mind Bender
Chicago, IL

Self Portrait
Self Portrait

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...