Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Barn Parts

Back in February, I contributed a post to The Backside of America blog called "The Zen of Finding a Barn and a School Bus". Some photographer friends and I roamed about Northern New Hampshire a few weeks ago and I found myself back in Jefferson, NH staring at the same weathered barn board once again. It's energizing to me that you can revisit a location and create compelling work. Life doesn't often offer second chances.
Barn Door 2

Barn Door.jpg

Thanks for the company and inspiration of my friends and amazing photographers Jeff Sinon, Kris Smith and Melissa Greenawalt-Yelle. Check out their work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the publicity Joe. It was a great time and I'm sure we'll do it again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...