Friday, June 29, 2012

Mountain Runner Portrait Project 1: Tommy Manning

2012MtWashRace-2391-Edit-Edit.jpg
Tommy Manning
Summit of Mount Washington
2012 Mt. Washington Road Race

I've got a new mountain running photography project going. Photographing mountain races, I've met inspiring, remarkable athletes and fantastic people. I thought it might be fun to capture them standing still for a change.

I'm going to kick it off with this photograph of Tommy Manning from Colorado Springs, Co. Tommy has been on the US Mountain Running team multiple times and will be at the World Championships in Italy again this year. This photograph was made after he placed sixth at the 2012 Mt. Washington Road Race.

I'll be posting more to a gallery at my website in the Projects section. Here's the direct link...
www.joeviger.com/PersonalProjects/Mountain-Runners/238605...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...