Friday, May 6, 2011

Freewheeling California Part I

I took advantage of a business trip early in the week to take a few days off in Southern California. It's just me, a rental car, a new pair of cheap sunglasses and a bag of camera gear. Here's a few shots from the first day.

Gaslamp District San Diego, California
Cab Fare

Old Town San Diego, California
The Road is My Home

Ocean Beach Street Scene
Ocean Beach Bongo

Ocean Beach Bongo 2

Street Cala Lily

Ocean Beach Scene

Ocean Beach

Doorway Fiddler

Cuyamaca Rancho State Park California State Route 79
California Wildflowers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Joe. You have a knack for street photography, but I really like the last one, all are very well done and it looks like you made very good use of the time off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...