Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sandwich as Seattle

Last weekend I got out with a friend to make some early fall pictures.  For the non-New Englanders in the crowd, it was raining buckets.  We decided to meet in Sandwich, NH... a super quaint village with easy access to several wilderness areas.  Good photos were few and far between, but the day wasn't a total bust.  I made one image that I like.  In the constant rain, I also did a thorough test on the weather sealing of my camera gear and validated that buying the expensive stuff is well worth it.  Best of all, I enjoyed fine dinner and spirits as well as equally tasty conversation at the mighty Corner House Pub.  After all, choosing to meet in Sandwich wasn't all about photography.

Sandwich as Seattle

Cow Cave
Sandwich Notch, NH

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...